The NFDI-Neuro webinar series covers topics related to practical approaches for data management in neuroscience. See upcoming and past webinars below.
During the live stream, you can interact via chat. If you want to join in via Zoom directly, please send an e-mail to info (at) nfdi-neuro (dot) de
- Petra Ritter – NFDI Neuroscience initiative
- Lyuba Zehl – EBRAINS openMINDS metadata
- Sebastian Spreizer et al. – NEST Desktop
- Petra Ritter – Data Integration through simulation: The Virtual Brain Cloud
- Thomas Wachtler – Data sharing and publication with GIN
- Michael Denker – A hands-on primer to improving rigor and efficiency in organizing, analyzing and sharing electrophysiological data using Neo and Elephant