The NFDI-Neuro webinar series covers topics related to practical approaches for data management in neuroscience. See upcoming and past webinars below.
The webinar is held every first Tuesday of the month at 17:00 CEST. During the live stream, you can interact via chat. If you want to join in via Zoom directly, please send an e-mail to info (at) nfdi-neuro (dot) de
- December 07, 2021
Petra Ritter – NFDI-Neuroscience Initiative
- January – winter break
- Feb 07, 2022
Alpha Tom Kodamullil – t.b.a.
- Lyuba Zehl – EBRAINS openMINDS metadata
- Sebastian Spreizer et al. – NEST Desktop
- Petra Ritter – Data Integration through simulation: The Virtual Brain Cloud
- Thomas Wachtler – Data sharing and publication with GIN
- Michael Denker – A hands-on primer to improving rigor and efficiency in organizing, analyzing and sharing electrophysiological data using Neo and Elephant