Neuroscientists require practical solutions in the form of robust methods, tools, and services, that enable collecting and efficiently managing data and metadata during the everyday data workflows in the laboratory.
Therefore the goal is to build a community-centered process where scientists benefit from and contribute to improving the research data management infrastructure.
NFDI Neuroscience aims to help researchers addressing their needs with existing solutions and to trigger and coordinate the development of new solutions where necessary.
Community involvement on different levels is essential for this process – from the contributions of individual researchers to the representation of large collaborative research projects and institutions.
Get involved and become a part of NFDI Neuroscience!
- Stay up-to-date on developments and achievements in the newsblog
- Be informed on upcoming events, workshops and trainings
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Follow us on twitter
Join working groups
- Share your input to develop and enhance solutions
- Discuss your experiences and need
- Contact the task area leaders for more information
Participate in events
- Find collaboration partners and further expertise
- Get hands-on training in RDM tools
Do you have any questions, suggestions or further contributions? Don’t hesitate to contact the coordination team via e-mail to
info (at) nfdi-neuro (dot) de