- This event has passed.
INCF Neuroinformatics Assembly 2022
September 12 @ 17:00 - September 16 @ 18:30 CEST
NFDI-Neuroscience is participating at the INCF Neuroinformatics Assembly 2022, taking place as a virtual meeting.
The event is organized from September 12 to September 16, 2022.
Neuroinformatics Assembly is the annual gathering of the INCF network and serves as its major outreach outlet for the network.
We are organizing an Educational Course session: “Enabling multi-scale data integration: Turning data to knowledge”, on Wednesday, September 15th from 9:00 to 17:30 CET.
- Why is multilevel data integration important?
- Introduction to data structure standards
- Introduction to metadata schemas
- Introduction to EBRAINS Knowledge Graph for data discovery
- Introduction to reproducible digital workflows
- Introduction to provenance tracking
Soon the full program, stay tuned!
Want to join us?
Discover the Neuroinformatics 2022 program and register to the event on the official website here.